Welcome to Southtowns Family Practice PC
Our goal is to provide quality healthcare in a timely professional manner. It is our belief that every patient is treated with care, respect and professionalism.
Patient portal users:
To access your lab test results once you are in the patient portal:
Go to Chart
Scroll to bottom and click View Chart as PDF.
As you are well aware the term "Patient Center of Medical Home" (PCMH) has become more and more popular in the Medical Community. The goal of PCMH is to improve quality, efficiency and satisfaction for both patients and doctors. The objective is to facilitate prompt, cost effective, and coordinated access to a comprehensive range of services.
The physicians and staff of Southtowns Family Practice believe that our patients can be better treated medically if we:
- Have information on all of your medications, including medications prescribed by your specialist.
- Receive consult reports from any physician that you receive care from.
- Receive a copy of any test results that may have been performed from a provider other than your Family Doctor.
- Update our office in any change of your medical, social or surgical history.
- Receive data from recent hospitalizations, specialty care or ER visits.
Our office is open daily from 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Thursday for your convenience. In the event that an emergency should arise afterhours, our office does have an answering service that will page the on call provider and he/she will return your call. Please remember that Emergency Rooms are for true EMERGENCIES. If you feel that you need to be seen during "off hours" the physician on call can provide you with the appropriate facilities to receive care.
- Blue Cross
- Independent Health
- No Fault
- United Health Care
- Workers Compensation
If your insurance requires a Primary Care Physician, please be sure to list one of our providers.
Please give us at least 24 hours advance notice to complete your referrals to a specialist. Our office provides access to patients regardless of insurance status.